The PACE Program Learning Outcomes
As a result of successfully completing the program, all graduates are expected to demonstrate their learning in the following core areas:
- Learning Understanding - Knowledge: Understand foundational concepts regarding individual learners across intellectual, emotional, and cultural dimensions.
- Learning Facilitation - Application: Apply the research and theoretical concepts of epistemology, pedagogy, and performance to individual educational practice.
- Learning Environments - Knowledge: Understand foundational concepts (historical and current) of the organizational policies and procedures, alternate learning formats, and external forces that influence learning environments.
- Learning Environments - Application: Apply the research and theoretical concepts of learning environments to individual practice through the creation of equitable policies and programs, individual and group professional development, and sustainable organizational practices.
- Professional Skills - Written and Oral Communication: Effectively use oral communication, written communication, research/assessment techniques, and technology appropriate to educational practice.